When you list your boat with Galahad Marine Sales, your boat automatically will appear on yachtworld.com, boattrader.com, and galahadmarine.com. Our sophisticated lead-management system with 24-hour Sales Crew availability ensures that we are accessible to potential customers around the clock.
Our updated brokerage criteria ensure that we do not get distracted managing listings that will not sell and have more time to focus on providing “best in class” support to customers that trust us with their listing.
– Powerboats only
– The boat is located within a 50-mile radius from a GMP property
– The boat is clean, in above average condition, and free from defects
– Customer agrees to price boat at fair market value +/- 10%
We are on a mission to ensure our marketing effort is the best in this space. When you enter into a listing agreement with Galahad Marine Sales you and your vessel will benefit from:
– A complete and detailed listing description, a full specification summary, extensive high-resolution digital photos, and a video walk-through, 3-D virtual tour, drone photos and running video (for qualified listings, contact a sales associate for details). Click here to view an example.
– Our best efforts to depict your boat so that the listing offers an accurate impression of the overall condition of your boat and provides detailed, as well as, the feature highlights of your vessel.
– Staging recommendations based on our professional experience to ensure that your boat is attractive and presented in the most favorable light.
– Our significant investments in technology and marketing expertise to ensure our website(s), www.galahadmarine.com is fully responsive, easy to use, and easy to find. We are focused on Search Engine Optimization, ease of navigation, the use of social media (Facebook), YouTube, and also a-la-carte features/promotional spots to ensure an ongoing aggressive marketing campaign of your vessel.
– Custom eMail campaigns conducted periodically targeting our extensive client/guest database (consisting of
thousands of potential buyers) in order to market our most recent listings, featured boats, and other developments.
– Strategic use of traditional trade publications, our participation in regional boat shows including Baltimore, Philadelphia, Bay Bridge, Anchor Boats, and Annapolis, networking at trade events, and our continued engagement in the science and art of how to attract new clients.
– A dedicated Sales Crew member who will touch base with you monthly to discuss the status of your listing, any interest in your vessel, new marketing ideas, and other strategies to ensure the timely and beneficial sale of your vessel.
We are committed to continuous improvement to provide you with the best marketing platform to sell or buy your next boat. We strive to offer you the best customer service experience, and we are dedicated to promoting the boating lifestyle.
Complete our information form or inquire by calling (833)425-2423 and ask to speak to a salesman!